We have won dozens of awards for our ice cream over the past 20 years and we pride ourselves on the fact that we achieved "Champion of Champions", a nationally recognised award given by the Ice Cream Alliance.
Our story began in 1987 when a tub was filled expectantly with our very first ice cream at Yarde Farm near Exeter. 10 years and several litres later, we moved to Plympton in the beautiful South Hams, near Plymouth in Devon.
Here, our small, friendly team of ice cream enthusiasts produce a national award-winning range of deliciously indulgent ice creams and sorbets using the finest ingredients such as fresh cream, clotted cream and real fruit. With a wide choice of sumptuous flavours there is plenty of variety to suit all.
Why choose our ice cream?
- Proven high quality taste & texture - made from fresh double cream, Italian gelato inclusions and real fruit fillings.
- Highly competitive pricing - Super Premium ice cream at value prices.
- Huge range available with over 32 flavours.
- Easy to use - scoop straight from tub at -18°C.
- Consistent - state-of-art BRC accredited factory.
- Artisan/homemade appeal – all tubs hand filled, using 'proper' ingredients; no nasties!